What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the Junior Electronic Systems Integrator will help, joined into the system design team and the quality assurance team, developing the main aspects of a new system during the whole life of the product. As part of the system and quality team will be involved in tasks that will ensure compliance with the company procedures and processes. The Junior Electronic Systems Integrator will also support with the product/system documentation. The position could be placed in Madrid or Málaga.
What will you do?
- System concept.
- System architecture.
- System requirements management (including the validation and verification process).
- System documentation.
- System indicators management.
What profile are we looking for?
- The required knowledge as part of a university degree.
- Knowledge of office automation.
- Fluent written in English.
- Knowledge of system design based on requirements.
- Knowledge of aerospace standards.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude and autonomy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team work
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.