What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the Real Time Kernel Developer will develop low level software needed for the computers designed by Clue. As part of the System SW team will be involved in tasks that will require a broad view of systems, from firmware and kernel to system applications and libraries. The RT Kernel Developer will have to collaborate with hardware and mechanical engineers to validate and fulfill the product requirements.
What will you do?
- Design and implementation of kernel and firmware drivers.
- Design and implementation of system applications and system libraries.
- Design and implementation of build and configuration system.
- Design and implementation of tests.
What profile are we looking for?
Mandatory (Between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience):
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of operating systems programming.
- Kernel programming, specially in RTOS (PikeOS, VxWorks, …).
- Valuable Knowledge in one or more of Arm, x86, x86_64, PowerPC architectures.
- Assembly language.
- C language.
- Experience programming in very constrained environments.
- POSIX programming.
- Experience designing and creating libraries.
- Shell scripting (Bourne shell, perl, python, awk, sed …).
- Experience with communication protocols (Ethernet, RS232, CAN, Modbus, AFDX, …).
- Experience with aviation projects and RTCA-178C.
- Build and configuration systems (Makefile, CMake, Kbuild, Kconfig, Autotools, …).
- Knowledge of systems based on embedded Linux (Yocto or buildroot).
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.