What is the job about?
Within a half-time position, the purchasing engineer will be in charge of all the purchases in the company, material reception, collaborate in quotations, attend to visits and suppliers. This position will be placed in Málaga.
What will you do?
- To manage all the internal purchases (request quotes, tracing, …)
- To prepare and analyse customer documentation to quote bills of material.
- To identify new potential suppliers.
- To attend to specific fairs.
- Receive, verify and trace material.
- To manage supply contracts.
What profile are we looking for?
- Certificate of Higher Education in electronics or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Experience in purchasing electronic material.
- High English knowledge.
- Incoterms knowledge.
- Proficient in MS office (or similar) and other software applications.
- Electronic supplier contacts.
- ITAR/EAR knowledge.
- Reach regulation (Compliance Data for Components) knowledge.
- Knowledge about material counterfeit.
What skills do we value?
- Proactive Attitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as data sheets, drawings, bill of materials.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of autonomy.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.