What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the quality engineer will be in charge of all the quality process related to manufacturing electronics systems. This position will be placed in Málaga.
What will you do?
- Maintain and enforce the procedures of the quality system, ensuring that the products and services meet the quality standards (electronics systems).
- Plan and implement quality control mechanisms.
- Inspect finished products or manufactured parts to ensure that they are in compliance with current regulations and pre-established quality standards. Reject all products and materials which do not meet the quality requirements.
- Analyse customer documentation and requirements to meet them.
- Generate quality documents.
- Read and review internal procedures, plans and specifications to understand the requirements of the products and services.
- Verify and homologate the incoming material. Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Manage internal and external audits (9001,9100,PECAL, Nadcap, POA,..)
- Teach the production team about quality processes in order to improve product excellence.
- Manage customer satisfaction, quality KPIs, incidents (PRRs, customer claims).
What profile are we looking for?
- Certificate of Higher Education in electronics or similar.
- Experience in electronic quality processes.
- IPC certificated.
- High English knowledge.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as data sheets, drawings, bill of materials.
- Proficient in MS office (or similar) and other software applications.
- Electronic supplier contacts.
- ITAR/EAR knowledge.
- Reach regulation (Compliance Data for Components) knowledge.
- Knowledge about material counterfeit and conflict mineral.
What skills do we value?
- Proactive Attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Analysis and resolution.
- Planning and organization.
- Problem Solving.
- High level of autonomy
- Negotiation skills.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.