What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the SW Quality Assurance will create the plans, processes and infrastructure necessary to ensure quality excellence in software development and monitor their implementation to enable the certification of Clue’s avionic software applications.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the creation of solid procedures for the development of safety critical software.
- Assess the toolchain and support its certification.
- Assess software engineers in the creation and verification of software, witnessing some key activities.
- Approve the different plans required by DO-178C for software development projects.
- Audit the development team in the implementation of the plans and monitors that the company standards and procedures are being followed.
- Approve the checklists originated as part of the different reviews.
- Participate to the global project management from the certification viewpoint.
- Improve engineering Quality standards, tooling, and processes.
What profile are we looking for?
- Software Engineering or Computer Science Master Degree.
- Experience in safety-critical software development.
- At least 3 years of experience with aeronautical projects and DO-178C or similar experience in safety-critical environments (railways, space).
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.