What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the Software Test Engineer will develop and implement testing strategies for airborne software developed by Clue. The position could be placed in Madrid or Málaga.
What will you do?
- Develop testing applications and environments for software verification.
- Create test cases and test plans to verify the functionality, robustness and integration of software components.
- Automate test cases as part of the development process to enable rapid development and delivery using continuous integration techniques.
- Work with a wide range of technologies to find and reproduce product problems.
- Participate as a member of a team composed by software, hardware and systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for Clue products.
What profile are we looking for?
- Software or IT Engineering Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in real-time software testing.
- Knowledge of automated testing software (e.g. Jenkins, Expect, etc).
- Experience working with testing infrastructures in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience with aeronautical projects and DO178C.
- Master Degree.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Team Work
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Private health insurance.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.