What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the DevOps Engineer will develop and implement testing strategies for airborne software developed by Clue. This position will be placed in Málaga.
What will you do?
- Develop testing applications and environments for software verification.
- Create test cases and test plans to verify the functionality, robustness and integration of software components.
- Automate test cases as part of the development process to enable rapid development and delivery using continuous integration techniques.
- Work with a wide range of technologies to find and reproduce software problems.
- Participate as a member of a team composed by software, hardware and systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for Clue products.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What profile are we looking for?
- Software or IT Engineering Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in real-time software testing.
- Knowledge of automated testing software and development tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Gerrit etc).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience working with testing infrastructures in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Master Degree.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Proactive Attitude
- Good written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Team work
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.