What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the DevOps Engineer will develop and implement testing strategies for airborne software developed by Clue. This position will be placed in Málaga.
What will you do?
Within a full-time position, as a DevOps Engineer you will be involved in the development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines for different groups within Clue.
As part of this position you will have to work closely with very different teams (hardware, RTL, firmware/kernel, applications) to understand and help them to achieve the bigger benefits that they can obtain from a CI/CD methodology.
As we develop avionic solutions, you will have to make decisions about how our hardware and embedded software can be tested, relaying in input/output devices like serial, pci and network interfaces.
Throughout your experience, you have developed technical skills such as
- Knowledge of automated testing software and development tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Gerrit etc).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of some shell scripting languages like Bourne shell, Python, Awk, perl, etc.
- Good understanding of Linux administration.
Not being mandatory it would be appreciated if you…
- Involvement in Open Source communities.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and embedded systems.
What skills do we value?
- Proactive attitude, autonomy and ownership
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented and humbleness
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Quality of work and attention to detail
If you become a Cluer we will offer you:
- A real opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on your profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks of flexible holiday.
- Private medical insurance
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.