What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the PCB Designer will design PCB layouts for complex systems. This position will be placed in Málaga.
What will you do?
- Design PCB layouts for electronic systems developed by Clue.
- Component library management.
- Participate as a member of a team composed by software, hardware and systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for Clue products.
What profile are we looking for?
- Electronic Technician.
- Advanced in Altium Designer and experience designing (HDI, multilayer) and high power density (minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience).
- Specific knowledge in digital interfaces (Ethernet, CAN, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, RS, AFDX).
- Experience implementing design rules to ensure reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing.
- Experience implementing best practices for optimal thermal management and low susceptibility to vibrations and EMI/EMC.
- Knowledge in latest PCB manufacturing technologies.
- Experience with aviation projects.
- Engineering degree.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Problem solving
- Team work
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.