What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the RTL Engineer will be part of a team that creates and develops avionics IP Cores for internal use, and that owns and maintains all FPGA projects at Clue.
What will you do?
- Specify, design, implement, verify and document avionics IP cores.
- Participate in FPGA projects for Clue’s products.
- Engage in design decisions across disciplines (hardware, firmware).
- Analyze designs to detect areas of improvement or non-compliance.
What profile are we looking for?
Mandatory (Between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience):
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of an HDL language (preferably VHDL).
- Experience in synthesis tools.
- Experience writing test benches.
- Experience debugging during simulation and synthesis.
- Experience in System Verilog.
- Experience in Timing Analysis.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preferably TCL).
- Experience with formal verification methods.
- Experience with design assurance standards (preferably DO-254).
- Experience with Agile design methodologies.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude and autonomy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team-oriented and humbleness
- Attention to detail
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Quality of work and ownership
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Promotion. We rapidly advance people who have good performance.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 5 weeks flexible holiday.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.