What is the job about?
Within a full-time position, the Software Architect will lead software and applications development for the aviation industry. This position will be based in Madrid.
What will you do?
- Lead the development of avionic software applications.
- Develop state-of-the-art software architectures for Clue products.
- Contribute to the design and development of an automation framework to use as part of the development workflow.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering organization and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for Clue products.
What profile are we looking for?
- Software Engineering or Computer Science Master Degree.
- Experience with safety critical embedded applications.
- Advance knowledge in programming and architectures.
- Specific knowledge in programming languages (C, C++).
- Experience leading software development projects.
- Experience with agile management.
- Specific knowledge in other programming languages (Java, PHP, Python, R)
- Specific knowledge in databases.
- Experience with aviation projects and DO178C.
What skills do we value?
- Fluent in English
- Proactive Attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join one of the most innovative aerospace companies in the country.
- Salary and benefits depending on candidate profile.
- Meals offered by Clue.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Private Health Insurance.
By applying you consent to the processing of data and disclosure to Clue Technologies. Therefore, you must read, understand and accept the Data Privacy Statement.